NTEA 2018 Board of Directors Named
The North Texas Ethics Association, Inc. (NTEA) announces the directors serving the board in 2018. The 2018 NTEA board includes:
- Chair: Michael A. Webb, Winstead PC
- Vice-chair: Kelly M. Fuhlman, Disney Institute
- JoAnn Brumit, CEO, NuZinc
- Martinella Dryburgh Ph.D., Director, Posey Leadership Institute –
- Elle Hansen, Partner, ReGENERATION Partners
- *Lin O’Neill, CEO, Futures Consulting
- Bertrand Pelletier, CEO, AllStar Industries Inc.
- *Kelvin Sellers, General Counsel, Interstate Batteries
- Raymond Termini (retired), Squire Patton Boggs
- Sharon Venable, CEO, SFV and Associates of DFW
- Steve Watson, Managing Director, Stanton Chase
*New for 2018, all others are second-term members.
2017 NTEA Board members Hall Rose, CEO, Morphisis and Kenneth Sibley,
Partner, Calvetti Ferguson, completed 1-year terms and will serve on the NTEA
View full press release here.